Enterprise Rent-A-Car is now hiring part-time Service Agents in several areas around Louisville, including the East End, South End, Downtown, Louisville Airport, Clarksville, and New Albany.
As a Service Agent you will clean vehicles inside and out by hand or by using operating washing equipment. You will also perform regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), move vehicles, and perform other duties assigned by your manager. This may include vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
• No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
• Apart from religious observations, must be able to work a maximum of 25 hours per week.
• Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush, or by operating washing equipment.
• Polish, dry, and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats, and exterior body, by hand.
• Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener, and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required).
• Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water, and antifreeze.
• Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle.
• Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
• Responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies.
• Assist with local automobile deliveries.
Click "Apply now" to apply today to our website. Please make sure to apply on our website to be considered for this position.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $22 billion.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans